From a thriving industry, businesses in our local events community came to an abrupt halt overnight.
Hear from four people who are dealing with this harsh new reality. How are they coping and what ideas do they have to reinvent their livelihoods?
- Matt Hand: Owner, Hand in Hand Productions
- David Lenke: General Manager, Riverhouse on the Deschutes
- Carrie Douglass: Co-owner, The Haven and Cascade Relays
- Scot Brees: Executive Director, Connect Central Oregon
- Courtney Latham: Owner, Flip Flop Sounds
Board member Harrison Womack will facilitate the conversation.