Bullying. Vaping. Social Media. Just a few of the stressors for today’s students that were discussed at the November forum.
Erin Rook, Diversity Coordinator at OSU-Cascades, a Project Facilitator for Better Together’s LGBTQ+ School Success workgroup, and a founding partner and DEI consultant with Allyship in Action.
- Sean Reinhart, MS – Executive Director of Special Programs, Bend-La Pine Schools
- Lindsey Overstreet, LCSW – Pediatric Behavioral Health Supervisor with Mosaic Medical
- Angelina Montoya, MD – private practice specializing in the treatment of psychiatric illness in children, adolescents and adults
- Central Oregon Suicide Prevention Alliance Provider list: A list of Local Mental Health Providers offered voluntarily by providers themselves. preventsuicideco.org
- The Drop: a center that serves young adults in Deschutes County aged 14-29 as a safe and supportive place where people make connections that could have a positive impact on their life.
1340 NW Wall Street, Bend, 541-797-3623
- The Trever Project: A national 24-hour, toll free confidential suicide hotline for LGBTQ youth.www.thetrevorproject.org
- TransLifeline: Peer support services, hotline and resources www.translifeline.org; CALL 877-565-8860
- YouthLine: A teen crisis helpline with teen to teen support oregonyouthline.org; CALL 877-968-8491; TEXT ‘teen2teen’ to 839863
- FirstStep App on school IPads or at: www.firststeporegon.org
Special thank you to Mosaic Medical as supporting sponsor for helping create this important conversation!