This month’s forum is about a much-discussed issue being considered by Bend’s city council. Should we remove parking space requirements for new construction of houses, apartments and businesses? Advocates say this could help with our current housing crisis and make Bend more sustainable. Opponents argue this will lead to more parking problems in the city.
Brenna Visser: reporter, Bend Bulletin
(read Brenna’s Bend Bulletin article regarding this issue here)
- Eric Jaffe: Editorial Director, Sidewalk Labs
- Melanie Kebler: Bend City Councilor
- Russell Grayson: City of Bend Community Development Director
- Lisa Mushel: Board member, Century West Neighborhood Association
- Bill Bernardy: Board member, Summit West Neighborhood Association